Just a quick post today, as I have a very long summer ahead of me, I need to fill my time with activities to keep me busy- so I as inspired to make a bucket list. Tell me what's on your bucket list, for summer, below.
1. Write a CV. I am not planning on getting a job any time soon but when I do I may not have the time to make one, so now is the perfect chance.
2. READ READ READ!!! I plan on reading 10 books. I may do a post at the end of summer documenting what I thought of them.
3. Visit Brighton- I have always wanted to go and now is the perfect chance
4. Finish my leavers book- I brought a leavers book when I finished school but I have never had the chance to print photos and stick things in yet
5. Have a Disney movie marathon- I have literally always wanted to do this
6. Join in all the twitter blogger chats I can- I think they are a great way to mix with the blogger community more.
7. Buy my first DSLR camera and teach myself how to use it properly
8. Meet up with my friends
9 Try and leave the house as often as possible
10. Finish my wreck this journal- I have had that thing for years now, and never finished it
11. Go to the beach on holiday as often as possible and try to be their in the evenings
12. spontaneous Road trips
13. Picnics in the countryside
14. Buy a notebook and just doodle, scribble and write
15. Visit somewhere I have never been before
16. send a message in a bottle